Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Superhero Classroom Decoration Kit




The complete classroom Superhero Decoration Kit!
It has tons of colorful, unique and cute Super Hero designs!
It includes:
Classroom Rules (Whole Brain)
Word Wall
Desk Plates (3 designs)
Numbers 1-9 and 1-32
Behavior Punch Cards (2 sets)
Superhero Bucks ($1,$5, $10)
How are You getting home Clip Chart
Classroom Signs
Letters home template
Thank you template
Classroom Job Clip Chart
Applications
Behavior Clip Chart
Behavior take home calendars
Happy Birthday Pencil Toppers
Banner-You are a Superhero!
Calendar headers
Center Rotation signs
Interactive writing chart
and more!

To purchase this kit go to:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Superhero-Classroom-Decoration-Kit-1326522

* I'm having so much fun making classroom kits-I wish I could be a classroom interior decorator:)-maybe start a new profession...hmm. I think I would miss teaching the kiddos too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment